DRYER AND DRYER VENT CLEANING
Consider these warning signs of dangerous lint build-up in your dryer:
- Clothes take longer and longer to dry
- Clothes don’t fully dry
- Clothes are hotter than normal at the end of the drying cycle
- The outside of dryer gets very hot
- The outside exhaust vent flapper doesn’t open much indicating low exhaust velocity
- Laundry room becomes more humid than it is usually
- Burnt smell is evident in the laundry room
These are just some well-known symptoms and recognizing them could protect you and your family from the dangers of an unhealthy maintenance routine. To find out more about dryer vent fires and how you can prevent them, watch this video from NBC’s The Today Show.
Dryer and Dryer Vent Cleaning (located on first floor or basement) $59 + HST (IN ADDITION TO YOUR DUCT CLEANING SERVICE)
If dryer is located on 2nd Floor, $79 + HST
*Please note: If your dryer vent exhausts through your roof, we may not be able to clean your dryer vent properly. This assessment can only be made on-site.