These videos feature the AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING process in the news!
Aeroseal – The Technology
• Developed at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in 1994.
• Research for Aeroseal was partially funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.
• Aeroseal is the only duct sealant technology that is applied from the inside of the duct system. It is delivered as a non-toxic aerosol mist that seeks out and plugs leaks.
• Aeroseal has proven to be 95% effective at sealing air duct leaks.
• The Department of Energy proclaimed aeroseal technology to be one of the top 23 most important energy conservation technologies for consumers to come out since the department was first established.
• Aeroseal has won several prestigious awards, including DOE energy 100 Award, Popular Science – Best of What’s New, This Old House – new technologies and 2012 EBie award for use on an existing building retrofit project.
Check out our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Aeroseal Duct Sealing