To our valued customers and partners:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt daily life, DAVESDUCTS wants to assure homeowners and business partners that we are taking steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
Safe Home and Business Services
We are currently operating at full capacity and continue to schedule service appointments for homeowners and businesses. All DAVESDUCTS team members who visit your home or business will adhere to the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene before, during, and after every visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we’re instructing our service technicians to continue maintaining a safe working environment and follow the Public Health Agency of Canada guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus.
Our service technicians are following best practices, including:
· Eliminating handshaking and only using non-contact methods of greeting
· Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
· Using disinfectant products to keep touchpoints clean in their workspaces, vehicles and equipment
· Maintaining effective social distancing when possible; recommending workers and occupants remain on opposite floors
· Shared-use devices such as payment terminals will be sanitized repeatedly
· Wearing face masks with HEPA cartridges
· Wearing gloves throughout our service
· Sanitizing and deodorizing your HVAC system with BENEFECT through fogging
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
Our customer service department is fully staffed to assist you with scheduling service calls and meeting all your needs. Our top priority is to ensure a safe environment that will allow our team to continue to provide excellent service.
You can count on all of us at DAVESDUCTS to continue to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism and dependability throughout this health crisis.
Please contact our office if you have specific concerns.
Please be safe and stay healthy.