R96V Prestige Series
*Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty. Heat Exchanger Limited Lifetime, Parts Warranty is Ten (10) Years and Conditional Unit Replacement (Registration /Required) Warranty is Ten (10) Years.
Rheem’s Thought of Everything
Industry-first patented features and 360°+1 engineering make the Rheem R96V Prestige Series Gas Furnace a smart option. From top to bottom, inside and out, and every angle in between, we’ve thought of everything to bring you efficient and reliable indoor
Enjoy greater comfort and performance thanks to a two-stage operation that offers a more consistent indoor environment — keeping cold spots to a minimum. The two-stage heating design primarily operates on low-speed, only temporarily switching to high during peak
Quiet and efficient comfort is what you get with a Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace. The new patented heat exchanger design provides improved airflow, which reduces operating sound by 20%**. The variable-speed ECM motor also contributes to a quiet, more efficient operation. It’s engineered to provide better humidity control while using less power. Overall, this is one of the quietest furnaces on the market. And because it’s high-efficiency, your monthly energy bill will benefit, too.
Reliability is of the utmost importance when it comes to your home’s comfort. Our Prestige Series Gas Furnace comes standard with the Rheem-exclusive PlusOne Ignition System. This proven direct spark ignition (DSI) is one of the most reliable ignition systems available today. Used exclusively by Rheem in the Heating and Cooling industry, this proven technology is also used on ovens and stoves — appliances that you rely on daily to ignite.
Protect your home with our PlusOne Water Management System. The industry’s first blocked drain sensor will shut off your furnace when a drain is blocked, preventing water spillage and potential water damage to your home. All this and one of the best warranties in the industry translate to fewer repair bills and more cozy nights at home.
Easy installation and maintenance features benefit consumers, too. This means savings on installation costs and maintenance. The Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace is designed with PlusOne Diagnostics — our industry-first, 7-segment LED display that makes service calls quick and easy.
Reap Savings Through Maximum Efficiency
The R96V Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace is not only high-performing, it also saves you energy and money. A 96% AFUE rating may qualify you for local and/or utility rebates. It’s everything you need in a gas furnace — and more.
Energy Savings are a welcome bonus to any heating system. Maximum airflow and a patented heat exchange design mean the Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace uses fuel efficiently and economically. It gets an ENERGY STAR® rating for maintaining comfortable temperatures while reducing energy consumption and lowering utility bills.
Utility Rebates are now widely offered as incentives to reduce energy consumption and make responsible use of resources. With a 96% AFUE rating, you may be eligible for a rebate. Visit Rheem.com/rebate to check your state’s policy on local utility and municipality rebates,
and get ready to reap the rewards of choosing the best for your home.
AIR CONDITIONING FEATURES
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor – uses fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- Fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
If you are considering purchasing a GAS FURNACE or AIR CONDITIONER – please give us a call or email to discuss options! 416-668-4607 or email@example.com