DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING provides unparalleled duct cleaning solutions for your home at a reasonable price. Our wide expertise, expertly-trained and NADCA (ASCS and VMT) certified cleaning specialists only use the latest in advanced tools and equipment to clean your home, condominium, apartment, townhome, office or commercial building.
We are INSURED, BONDED & CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA) and the INDOOR AIR QUALITY ASSOCIATION (IAQA); we are also a BAEUMLER APPROVED DUCT CLEANING CONTRACTOR, the OFFICIAL RENOVANTAGE DUCT CLEANING CONTRACTOR, are members of WSIB and the BBB. These memberships represent our diligence in providing each homeowner and business owner with the assurance that when we provide our service we do so with the highest level of professionalism and workmanship.
DID YOU KNOW?
- for a company to be considered NADCA certified, they are only required to have 1 ASCS (Air Systems Cleaning Specialist); We have 5 ASCS Technicians and 8 VMTs (Ventilation Maintenance Technicians) to serve you and your home!
- every lead technician we send are ASCS (Air Systems Cleaning Specialists) and VMTs (Ventilation Maintenance Technicians); MAKE SURE that your home is being cleaned by an ASCS certified technician that actually HOLDS the ASCS (not just VMT) cleaning certification from NADCA!
- NADCA publishes the names of individuals that hold the ASCS designation, make sure your home is being cleaned by a certified and qualified individual; to find out if your technician is certified, please visit: www.nadca.com
- ASCS is the HIGHEST level of certification you can possess; VMT is the bare MINIMUM level of certification your cleaning technician should possess
- at minimum our 2 person crews consist of 1 lead technician that possesses their OWN ASCS & VMT certifications and 1 technician that possesses their OWN VMT certification; if you are unclear about these certification differences, please ask - THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!
- we DO NOT sub-contract our work and DO NOT telemarket
- we maintain 3 vehicles and have 8 employees on payroll with full health benefits
- we are members of WSIB and have $2M in comprehensive business liability insurance
- we provide PROOF OF WORK by taking before/after pictures
- your service should take between 2-3 hours with a 2 person crew (based on a 2000-3000 sq ft home)
- your service can be performed with either truck mounted, van mounted or portable HEPA filtered vacuums; all these machines conform to NADCA standards and will yield the same results
- your vents should always be sealed during the cleaning process
- when done properly, your HVAC system need not be cleaned for at least 5-7 years (under normal living conditions).
For references (as early as today) or questions about your HVAC system or just to say 'hello' - please call! (416) 668-4607 - WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR HOME!
> Concerned about your INDOOR AIR QUALITY? Ask us about how we can improve the indoor air quality of your home or office!
Call (416) 668-4607 or complete our online form and we will get back to you promptly!
To review the full contest rules and regulations, click HERE
Our goal is to provide the best duct cleaning experience available for homes in Toronto, Mississauga, Milton, Pickering, Ajax, Scarborough, North York, Whitby, Oakville, Burlington, Dundas, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Uxbridge, Scugog, Whitchurch Stouffville, Brock Region, Georgina, East Gwillimbury, Newmarket, Aurora, King, Maple, Caledon, Barrie, Halton Hills, Famborough, Ancaster, Glanbrook and all over Southern Ontario.